I am pleased to announce that The Reiki School is re-opening for face to face classes from Saturday 4th July.
However, we must take all possible steps to ensure that we can to keep ourselves and each other safe. Therefore please bear in mind these precautions when you come to class:-
- I have reduced class sizes to ensure that it is possible to remain 2m apart
- When possible I will be teaching outside – there is a gazebo, comfortable chairs and blankets but please bring sunglasses/hat/extra jumper and anything else you need to be comfortable outdoors
- I have created an outdoor “camp kitchen”. Please help yourselves to drinks and snacks one at a time to keep social distancing
- There are several different seating areas to enable you to keep social distancing during breaks
- There is a dedicated student toilet, which has been disinfected prior to your arrival. Please use the cleaning product and cloth provided to wipe down the taps and basins after you have used them.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water as frequently as possible.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer often.
- Gloves and masks are available
- If you are taking Reiki I then you will need to go inside the minimum 1m distancing to learn the hand positions for giving a treatment. Face visors and gloves will be available for your use, or you may bring a buddy from your household for you to practice on for 90 minutes of the day.
If you are self-isolating then I will continue to provide introductory classes by Zoom video call, enabling you to start using Reiki straight away. You will then need to attend a face to face class, once you are able, to complete your training and get your certificate. Please call me to arrange a Zoom class.
I am posting coronavirus and other information quite frequently on the private Facebook group (address here @reikischooluk or you can link to it from my website https://www.reiki-school.co.uk/) and I will be announcing more remote Reiki events to ensure we are all using Reiki to the best of our abilities at this time.
Stay well. Reiki Blessings
The Reiki School