Click here for information on the impact of Coronavirus on classes.
Duration – 1 Day 10am – 5.30pm Course size – up to 6 persons Minimum age – 14
Reiki I is the beginner level. You will learn how to use Reiki to heal yourself, your family and your friends. The course is a mixture of theoretical teaching and hands-on practice. The main aim is to give you the ability and the confidence to start to use Reiki for healing to improve your life and the lives of your family and friends.
Anybody can learn to do Reiki, and there are no pre-requisites for this course.
There is a small amount of pre-reading before the course, 6 – 7 hours of teaching on the day, follow-up emails and 3 group follow-up calls following the course.
(For younger children please book a Reiki for Kids class or a private family class.)
£150 per person
- Defining Reiki
- The History of Reiki
- The Reiki Principles and Precepts
- The Human Aura and the Chakras
- Practical uses of Reiki
- Grounding and protection
- Developing a daily Reiki self-practice
- Treating Others
- Other Uses of Reiki
- Hand Positions
- The 21 day Clearing Period
- Reiki Cleansing Ritual – Hatsurei Ho
- Detecting Energy Imbalances
- How to practice Reiki
- Hand Positions for treating others and self
- How to give Reiki at home
The course fee includes a detailed course manual and a certificate.