- This course has no pre-requisites other than an open mind and is open to anyone who has the desire to learn Reiki.
- It is intended for self-treatment and personal growth and for the treatment of friends and family.
- The training takes place over a one day, seven hour workshop with optional, regular free follow-up sessions.
- There are a maximum of six students per class per tutor.
- Students gain a sound knowledge of the metaphysics and science of Reiki and how it affects the body, mind and spirit.
- Each student receives a detailed manual and certificate.
Before Reiki II
Requirements before progressing to Second Degree:
Treatment of Others
- The pre-requisite for this course is the completion of Reiki I. At least the 21 day clearing period should have passed before starting Reiki II.
- We advise a three month practice period between levels I and II; however this may vary depending on the student’s level of experience and maturity.
- After completing Reiki II you may become a professional Reiki healer. However, unless you are already an established therapist we would strongly recommend that you follow the guidelines for Reiki Practitioner and complete the additional modules outlined herein.
- The training takes place over a one-day seven hour workshop with optional, regular free follow-up sessions.
- There are a maximum of 10 students per class. Each student receives a detailed manual and certificate.
Before Reiki Master
I am extremely proud of the Reiki Masters that have done their training here at the Reiki School. Many have gone on to become succesful therapists and teachers.
Requirements before progressing to the Master level:
Distant Healing Journal
Three case studies
If you wish to become a professional Reiki Healer please look at the Professional Track.
- The requirements for the Reiki Master training is completion of Reiki I and Reiki II training.
- Students should have at least one year’s experience as Reiki healers and must provide three case studies.
- The course will take place over a two-day residential weekend.
- There are a maximum of six students per class.
- The Reiki School offers regular Masters sharing circles.
- Students receive a detailed Manual and Certificate.
Before Reiki Master / Teacher
Requirements before progressing to Reiki Master/Teacher:
The decision to become a Reiki Master Teacher is a serious one and students who would like to take this path are advised to complete the professional track in addition to their core training. The Reiki School endeavours to train competent, confident and knowledgeable Reiki Master/Teachers. In order to become a teacher, the student should become an apprentice with Sensei Tina Reible for one year after taking his/her Master Training. The apprenticeship includes:
Assistance on Reiki I, Reiki II and Reiki Masters course
Leading at least one Reiki sharing session
After successfully completing the Master apprenticeship the Master will be presented with the Reiki Master-Teacher certificate.